Saturday 22 October 2011

Costing

A professional business and web content writer understands the basics of business and is always prepared to  do detailed research regarding your work to get on top of your brief. I just don't write, I google - I read what you do, how you do business, check your competitors and most importantly of all, I apply my knowledge of how to sell while writing the content. A cheap mill writer just churns out words, copy and pastes matter from the net or books with little or no interest in if they actually work out for you.

Even a simple web article is done in a different way. I care about what it speaks about your company, its ideas and put words in such a  way that it attract clicks.


Here's what I'll need to know about "YOU" before giving a quote.

If you've read the list, contact me to get started.